[R] x[c(1,2,1)] <- 1:3

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Fri Oct 24 11:31:35 CEST 2003

?order descending in means "order" assume always you Do

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}