[R] questions please

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Fri Oct 24 14:12:03 CEST 2003

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:37:25 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>I am quite new to R and I would like to ask two questions:
>
>    *  is it possible to cancel the memory of the arrow up command?

Not within a session.  If you want to get rid of the history of
previous sessions, you should delete the .Rhistory file.  This file is
saved in the current directory when you shut down R; you can find out
what that is by using the "getwd()" function.  See "Invoking R" in the
Introduction to R manual for ways to control the starting directory.

Duncan Murdoch