[R] compiling documentation into dvi form

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Sat Oct 25 19:24:04 CEST 2003

Dear People,

Perhaps I am missing something, but I;m trying to get the documentation
for the Rmpi package in a printable form. I've tried doing

faheem ~>R CMD Rd2dvi /usr/local/lib/R/site-library/Rmpi/
Hmm ... looks like a package
Converting Rd files to LaTeX ...
/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/Rmpi//man/Rmpi.Rd

but the result is basically just one page, which seems to include just one
command. What am I doing wrong, if anything?

BTW, the Rmpi package does not seem to be in CRAN. It can be found at
http://www.stats.uwo.ca/faculty/yu/Rmpi/

Thanks in advance.

                                                                 Faheem.