[R] R windows development environment via Novel Application Launcher

Robert King Robert.King at newcastle.edu.au
Mon Oct 27 04:47:44 CET 2003

Hello List,

I'm preparing to teach a class on statistical computing, which will include a component where students develop an R package.  Has anybody tried putting the R windows requirements together and providing them in a Novel Application Launcher environment?

We're currently providing R on its own in such an environment, with some problems still remaining with our implementation.  So, I'm interested in hearing from anyone with experience using the NAL for serving R to a windows lab.

Thanks in advance,
Robert King,
University of Newcastle