[R] Error in validityMethod(object): No slot of name "phenoLabels" for this object o

Suresh Kumar Karanam sureshkaran at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:27:23 CET 2003

Hi,
I was using the affy package in R for sometime. I reinstalled the R
environment lately due to some other issues and now I get errors when I use
the function ReadAffy. The error is reproduced here:

Error in validityMethod(object): No slot of name "phenoLabels" for this
object of class "phenoData"

I don't know what's wrong. Any help appreciated.
thanks,
suresh