[R] importing SAS data

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Wed Oct 29 17:33:52 CET 2003

Paul  -

I think you have to have an executable copy of SAS on the
same machine as R in order for this to work.  I've never
used it, but I remember a very similar question on the
list from just a few months ago.  Maybe there's some
description of this in the foreign package manual, or in
the help pages.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigna medical school  -  ann arbor  -