[R] help file extension

Kurt Sys Kurt.Sys at UGent.be
Mon Sep 1 22:18:40 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I've been struggling with the following problem... Normally, if you build a
package, the help files are created automatically (by 'converting' the Rd-files)
in pdf- and/or html-format. I have some additional information, about the
general purpose and how-to-use of the package, actually, it's a scheme. This is
made in LaTeX. Can anyone give me a clue of how to include this scheme (and some
text) in the pdf- (and probably html-)help files while building the package?

tnx,
Kurt.