[R] roc for mixed models

Meg Krawchuk megk at ualberta.ca
Tue Sep 2 21:23:29 CEST 2003

Hello.
I'm looking for information on model assessment using ROC in a mixed
model environment accessible through R or SPLUS. I just found an article
in the Journal of Statistical Software (Liu & Wu. 2003. Estimating the
area under a receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve for repeated
measures design. www.jstatsoft.org/v08/i12/roc.pdf) giving details of
new code for SAS. Does this exist in R? I didn't see any mention in my
searches thru roc/mixed/glmm/glmmPQL/repeated/lme, etc... on the
r-project site so thought I would take a stab at a general call for
help.

Thanks in advance,
Meg.

Meg Krawchuk