[R] ANOVA

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Sep 9 12:23:51 CEST 2003

To expand on Winfried's comments, you may wish to try the following
before considering multivariate:

	  anova(lm(OQtil4 ~ Tone, data=gesamt))

and similarly for your other response variables.  There are ways of
putting this kind of thing in a loop, storing only the p values or
whatever you want.  However, unless you need a routine to do this many
times, it's probably best to just do it like this and be done with it.

hope this helps.  spencer graves