[R] dataframe subsetting

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Sep 10 18:15:26 CEST 2003

Can you cut the data.frame down to just 2 rows and 2 columns that
display the error?  You might find the error in the process of doing
that.  If not, you should be able to distribute your same question with
an example so anyone else can reproduce the problem.

This doesn't answer your question, but this technique can be used to
resolve many difficult problems.

spencer graves