[R] Using R for microarrays datas analysis by Mixed model ANOVA. lme function.

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Sep 11 22:05:31 CEST 2003

1.  Have you consulted Pinhiero and Bates (2000) Mixed-Effects Models in
S and S-Plus (Springer)?  This is the standard (almost indispensible)
reference on "lme".

2.  Are you familiar with the Bioconductor project
(www.bioconductor.org)?  The have a substantial library of software for
analyzing microarray data.

hope this helps.  spencer graves