[R] libraries of Rgraphviz and rhdf5

N L opal7313 at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 12 17:21:49 CEST 2003

I just installed bioconductor via getBioC.R but there
is 3 problems: apparently some libraries are missing
and I don't know which one, and even the XML package
add a error message like :
1:Installation of package Rgraphviz had non-zero exit
status in: installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type,
lib, repEntry, versForce)
2:Installation of package rhdf5 had non-zero exit
status in: installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type,
lib, repEntry, versForce)
3:Installation of package XML had non-zero exit status
in: installPkg(fileName, pkg, pkgVer, type, lib,
repEntry, versForce)
What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Line