[R] Retrieve ... argument values

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Tue Sep 16 17:25:32 CEST 2003

Yes, and I was wrong to say ylim=NULL was "more useful", I should
have said "much easier to understand and much easier to read,
debug and maintain". Of course for certain applications it IS worth
getting to grips with "...", and other people's posts have
been extremely useful in that regard.

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}