[R] Quit asking me if I want to save the workspace!

Jason Turner jasont at indigoindustrial.co.nz
Wed Sep 17 05:01:04 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 14:26, Murray Jorgensen wrote:
> Rafael A. Irizarry wrote:
> > you can type this:
> >
> > q("no")
> >
> > see the help file for q
>
> Still more work than two mouse clicks.

Two clicks!  How awful!   ;)

Actually, it bugs me too, so my desktop shortcut (under Win XP) has this
for "Target".
###
"C:\Program Files\R\rw1071\bin\Rgui.exe" --no-save
###

(my mail client might've line-wrapped that by the time you see it.
Everything between the ### marks is one line.  *Include* the quotes.
There is a space between Rgui.exe" and --no-save)

See Appendix B of "An Introduction to R" if you need more info.

Hope that helps.

Jason
--
Indigo Industrial Controls Ltd.