[R] Building and loading a DLL on Windows NT

Benjamin.STABLER@odot.state.or.us Benjamin.STABLER at odot.state.or.us
Thu Sep 18 19:59:14 CEST 2003

Thanks for the link.  Turns out I already had pedump though.  Ripley's tools
for building R for Windows zip file contains a copy of pedump.  He also
notes it in the readme.  I forgot to look at the readme for the R tools when
I was debugging my problem.  Thanks again to the R community for all its
help.

Ben Stabler