[R] 3D plotting in R

Simon Blomberg Simon.Blomberg at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 19 09:00:38 CEST 2003

I can reccommend ggobi.

http://www.ggobi.org/

Install the binary standalone, and the Rggobi package for R (both are from the above site). Works fine for me on Windows 2000, R 1.7.1.

Cheers,

Simon.

Simon Blomberg, PhD
Depression & Anxiety Consumer Research Unit
Centre for Mental Health Research
Australian National University
http://www.anu.edu.au/cmhr/
Simon.Blomberg at anu.edu.au  +61 (2) 6125 3379