[R] persp graphs

Mario Alberto Cozzuol mario at unir.br
Sat Sep 20 17:41:23 CEST 2003

Hi,
I am doing my way on R, with much experimenting. So, I am trying to plot a 3d
graphic ussing "persp" and entering a data set (attached) of UTM coordinates
as x,y and a pH values as z. However when I try an error message comes out
telling that increasing x and y values are expected. Jus ordering the first
vector does not help, and, of course, order the first two independently makes
no sense since they are geographic coordinates. So, what I am doing wrong?
Thank you all very much for the help,

Mario
--
Dr. Mario A. Cozzuol