[R] least squares regression line

Jason Turner jasont at indigoindustrial.co.nz
Wed Sep 24 02:12:50 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 11:04, Carmen Fridell wrote:
> I can't seem to find the command to find the least squares regression line
> for my bivariate data set. Can you please help? ~Carmen

Any time you're lost in R, you can type "help.start()".  This will start
a web browser, which loads the starting help page.  Click on "Keyword
Search".  Once the new page loads, type in some of the words you're
looking for.  "regression" is a good place to start.  That will lead to
a list of potential matches by subject.  Hint - you're looking for a
function to estimate a *linear* model.

Cheers

Jason
--