[R] Labels and tick mark sizes for persp

Claus Ekstroem claus at ekstroem.dk
Thu Sep 25 13:33:00 CEST 2003

Hi,

I think I'm missing something obvious here but I can't seem to be able
to scale tick marks and labels individually in persp.

For example:

x <- matrix(rnorm(100), 10)
par(mfrow=c(2, 2))
persp(x, phi=35, theta=35, ticktype="detailed")
persp(x, phi=35, theta=35, ticktype="detailed", cex=2)
persp(x, phi=35, theta=35, ticktype="detailed", cex.lab=2)
persp(x, phi=35, theta=35, ticktype="detailed", cex.axis=2)

What am I doing wrong (or is persp only accounting for cex)? Setting the
plotting options with par before each call produces the same result as
above

Cheers,

Claus

Claus Thorn Ekstrøm <ekstrom at dina.kvl.dk>