[R] INFO:

WILSON FAMOUS markford4 at lycos.com
Thu Sep 25 17:47:57 CEST 2003

                                             URGENT AND EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL
The Director,
Sir,
It is with trust and confidentiality, that I make this urgent and important business proposal to you. It gives me so much enthusiasm to write this letter to you, It is all in a view to soliciting for your assistance to enable us execute a venture of mutual benefit.
My name is WILSON FAMOUS, an employee with the Central Bank of Zimbabwe, a senior
employee, during the last political disturbance by the Government held by president
ROBERT MUGABE, I and my other colleagues worked out over US$26,000,000,00(Twenty
Six Million, United States Dollars Only) as over invoiced and inflated payment for election
materials and the funds is now with the security company in Europe for safe keeping.
Now that we are not sure of the future of this country, due to the cry of sanction by world
leaders in and around the world. For the brutal take over of white people farm resident in Zimbabwe by the  Administration, and the lack of purpose in the administration, my colleagues and I have decided to invest this funds wisely. I am currently in EUROPE, on a short diplomatic course and my involvement in this transaction shall be kept secret, since our civil service code of conduct forbids us to have any private financial of this magnitude. We need a successful transfer of the funds to a designated account.
We need the assistance of a foreign company/persons to push this money into their accounts. You will do very well with what we have in mind. Your share of whatever we succeed in putting into your account will be 30% of the total sum, while 60% will be for us and 10% will be mapped out for any expenses incurred by both parties in the process of the transfer, we require you, your willingness to assist us.
I will refrain from giving out more operational details, until I receive your reply. Since time is of the essence to us, reply this letter quickly so as to know what next to do, even if this letter does not meet your approval, please inform me , There is no risk involved as we have done our homework carefully.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely, .
WILSON FAMOUS.
willand3 at lycos.com