[R] overlay two pixmap

Christoph Lehmann lehmann at puk.unibe.ch
Fri Sep 26 10:32:05 CEST 2003

Hi

I need to overlay two pixmaps (library (pixmap)). One, a pixmapGrey, is
the basis, and on this I need to overlay a pixmapIndexed, BUT: the
pixmapIndexed has set only some of its "pixels" to an indexed color,
many of its pixels should not cover the basis pixmapGrey pixel, means,
for this "in pixmapIndexed not defined pixels" it should be transparent.

What would you recommend me to do? Should I go for another solution than
pixmap?

Many thanks

Cheers

Christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <lehmann at puk.unibe.ch>
University Hospital of Clinical Psychiatry