[R] getting documentation on packages

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Mon Sep 29 16:47:29 CEST 2003

Hi!

If you use R under Windows, I would suggest you click on "Help" in the main
tool bar. Then you choose "Html help". This should open your web-browser
displaying a page with various entries. If you click on "Packages" in the
Manuals section, you should discover what you are looking for.

Hope this helps,
Roland