[R] multiple plots problem

Oleg Bartunov oleg at sai.msu.su
Thu Apr 1 17:18:52 CEST 2004

Angel,

thanks for example, but I think you don't understand me - I was looking
native way to say R, please, don't erase canvas. Any emulations required
additional typing (so many in R! - readline is great, but no support for
prefix search as in bash)) and some attention
(don't forget to type 'i<-nextplot(i)').

Tabbed canvas is totaly different thing - like tabs in modern mozilla/firefox.

I'm not lazy, I'm newbie and trying to adapt R interface to my habit.

	Oleg