[R] Extending a vector

Robert W. Baer, Ph.D. rbaer at atsu.edu
Sat Apr 3 00:56:32 CEST 2004

>Marko,

>Looks fine to me. Why do you think the syntax is incorrect? Works for me in
>1.8 on Windows.

> I have a function I repeatably call which takes input parameters and
> outputs columns to various data frames.
Looks fine to me although it is not completely clear that your request for
column and "pseudocode"your syntax match.

To make a into a column vector try a transpose: t(a)

This should line up with a dataframe column in whatever logic you use in the
function (which you did not explain to uw)

HTH,
Rob Baer