[R] Evaluating AIC

Bret Collier bacolli at uark.edu
Thu Apr 8 22:38:40 CEST 2004

R Users,
         I was just wondering if anyone has written a program (or if there
is a package) out there that calculates the different derivations of AIC
(e.g. AIC, AICc, QAIC, etc.) along with AIC differences (delta's), model
likelihoods, Akaike weights and evidence ratio's (from Burnham and Anderson
2002).

Just in a "for instance" if someone had the -2LL, sample sizes, parameter
counts, and estimates of c_hat output from a program, is there a function
out there that calculates the above information.  I did not see anything on
the help pages (or in packages, but I could have missed it) and I didn't
want to re-invent the wheel.

TIA,

Bret A. Collier
Arkansas Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
Department of Biological Sciences  SCEN 513
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR  72701
bacolli at uark.edu