[R] R 1.9.0 and cursors

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed Apr 14 01:54:58 CEST 2004

Even if this is not covered in the FAQ, it sure had been asked many times on
R-help that it qualifies to be in the FAQ.  Make sure you have the readline
libraries & headers.  The last output of `configure' should show `readline'
if such capability is found to be working by the configure script.

Andy