[R] Rgui front-end has encountered a problem and needs to close

Brett Melbourne bamelbourne at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 21 10:59:26 CEST 2004

Hi Murray,
This looks like the same problem I'm having. Did you recently install
Windows XP critical updates? That appears to have caused the problem on my
machine.
Brett

Brett Melbourne, Postdoctoral Fellow
Biological Invasions IGERT www.cpb.ucdavis.edu/bioinv
Center for Population Biology, Storer Hall
University of California Davis CA 95616