[R] Urgent:again question about nmath/standalone

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Apr 22 15:57:57 CEST 2004

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 09:37:22AM -0400, xt_wang at cs.concordia.ca wrote:
> Hello, all,
>
> I have the same question as the last mail I sent. I have installed libRmath in

I'd still recommend the same I sent you last time, e.g. in.

	http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/help/04/04/0719.html

Try with a smaller example that does not add your code as e.g. the test file
I sent. I find debugging 'upwards' starting from the simple-most possible,
and verified, test case, and the adding (and verifiying) incrementally, to
be the most bullet-proof method.

Dirk

--
The relationship between the computed price and reality is as yet unknown.
                                             -- From the pac(8) manual page