[R] Trouble with HTML search engine

Brian Beckage Brian.Beckage at uvm.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:00:14 CEST 2004

I tried under Mac OS 10.3.3 using

>source("http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~djw1005/Stats/Interests/search.R")
helpHTML()

from within xemacs using Safari and the "R search engine" page comes
up.  I tried two searches on 'lm' and 'matrix' and it seemed to work
fine.  This is very nice as I have not been able to use the R Search
Engine on this system despite having Java enabled, etc.

Brian

Brian Beckage
Department of Botany
University of Vermont