[R] GepR - bayesian modelling - please help! Corrections ....

Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy monica.palaseanu-lovejoy at stud.man.ac.uk
Fri Apr 23 18:49:36 CEST 2004

Hi again,

I was checking again everything after i sent you my data. It seems
that the problem is the following. My prediction locations are
different in number than my data locations ..... i forgot that when i
built the geodata object few points had more than one value so i
used the "first" option and my data number decreased. When i
used the right number of locations shifted by 0.1 m the krige.
bayes did work this time.

Now i have to figure out how much memory i do need to run the
same function on a grid with about 15000 grid cells. If you have any
info about that i will be really very grateful.

Also i was searching for the "Ribeiro, P.J. Jr. and Diggle, P.J.
(1999) _Bayesian inference in Gaussian model-based
geostatistics_. Tech. Report ST-99-08, Dept Maths and Stats,
Lancaster University.Available at:

The link is invalidated now.

Thank you so much for all your help and time,

Monica