[R] Error with 1.9.0 - Invalid HOMEDRIVE

Murray Jorgensen maj at stats.waikato.ac.nz
Sat Apr 24 07:16:08 CEST 2004

I just thought I would add that everything Brett Melbourne says in the
next paragraph applies exactly to me!

Brett Melbourne wrote:
> Some more diagnostic information on this problem related to Windows
> critical updates.
>
> I am running R 1.8.1 and 1.9.0 under Windows XP Pro, on a laptop, which is
> networked at work but frequently used off the network. R starts properly
> sometimes, when attached to the network, but never when disconnected and
> logged on to the same (networked) user profile. R does however, always start
> properly on a non-network profile local to my machine.

Now I will test if I can solve it in the same way as he has.

Murray

--
Dr Murray Jorgensen      http://www.stats.waikato.ac.nz/Staff/maj.html
Department of Statistics, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand