[R] RE: [Rd] a simple suggestion for the next version of R windows

Tao Shi shitao at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:34:47 CEST 2004

Hi, Andy:

Thanks!  I think it also depends on people's working hobby.

What you suggested is a good way around it.  But I'm still thinking since
the R window already has the big blue R logo to identify itself, the word "R
console" is really redundant and could be replaced by something more
informative.  Not nesessarly everytime you change to a new diretory, you
need to change to a new identifier, but at least the every first .RData file
you loaded.  I don't know.......  Something along that line.  It will be
very helpful when you use Alt+Tab to move between windows, b/c all you see
are "R console"s.......

...Tao