[R] Mixed Effects Models in S and S-Plus book

Tue Apr 27 17:12:04 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 09:10, Samuelson, Frank* wrote:
> Anybody know where I can get the Pinheiro/Bates book?
> I can't find a bookstore w/ stock and the publisher
> says they don't know when they'll have it again.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Frank

You might want to look here:

http://www.bookfinder.us/booksearch/ISBN?query=0387989579&src=bates+pinheiro

There is an indication of the book being in stock at one place
(ECampus.com). You might want to call the indicated suppliers before
purchasing to confirm the status.

An alternative would be to check a local library (ie. University).
Presumably a colleague at the FDA could lend you a copy or is there an
internal library?

Is this situation indicative of a new printing/edition being
forthcoming?

HTH,

Marc Schwartz