[R] connection to libraries problem

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 28 14:20:15 CEST 2004

    haleh> Hello All, Although I have downloaded some libraries
    haleh> such as multivariate data analysis library (multiv)
    haleh> and ade4, their functions such as pca or reconst are
    haleh> not recognised. Should I install any thing else or
    haleh> use any instruction so that R could find the location
    haleh> of libraries?

Petr has already helped you, so, ....,

please, Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, P_L_E_A_S_E , P L E A S E

       These are  NOT 'libraries'  but PACKAGES !!!

The packages are put into one or more libraries full of
packages,  which you see when typing  library().

The first argument of the function library() is called

phew..., thanks!
Martin