[R] which package for spatial autocorr.

temiz temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Wed Aug 4 10:27:15 CEST 2004

Prof Brian Ripley wrote:

>On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, temiz wrote:
>

>>hello
>>
>>which package do you recommend for spatial autocorrelation ?
>>
>>regards
>>
>>Ahmet Temiz
>>

>Spatial autocorrelation of what?
>
>  sampled continuous surfaces
>  lattice data
>  aggregate data on irregularly-shaped units such as counties
>  point patterns
>
>and what do you want to do with it?
>
>  test for it
>  model its correlation structure
>  account for it in a regression
>
>Perhaps 'spdep' is the most useful for the most probable interpretation of
>your question.

thank you for your interest

. what I want to do is that spatial autocorrelation of slope angle map.
. I think it belongs to interpolated continuous surface
. I want to know  whether there is a spatial  pattern  on the basis  of
slope angle ?
  ( I am not sure if it makes sense )

regards

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr