[R] about the systemfit package

xiafeng@uiuc.edu xiafeng at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 4 19:31:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

I had a problem to get some of the values when I
used 'systemfit()' function. I specified arguments of 'method
(2SLS), eqns, eqnlables, inst, data' in 'systemfit()'
function. And it failed to return the values such
as 'residuals', 'x'(matrix of all regressors) etc as
displayed on its reference manual page 23, 24.

Is this because I didn't specify other arguments
in 'systemfit()' function or other problems?

Is there any other way to extract residuals, coefficients
etc out of this simultaneous system after doing 'systemfit
()'?

Thank you very much!!!

Xia Feng