[R]: (Lattice): Overlaying more than one trend surface using contourplot() and wireframe()

Peter Ho peter at fe.up.pt
Sat Aug 7 18:29:31 CEST 2004

Deepayan,

Thanks alot for your help. I managed to rescale the 3rd response
variable, which was what Montgomery did in  the example. Plotting the
3rd surface was as easy as including a 3rd argument for "MW".

The only problem now is to work out how to shade a particlar area of
interest, depending on selected constrainst for each response. I ´ll
try working on that next.

Many thanks again

Peter