[R] import data from splus

Mehrez Samaali samaali at illite.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Aug 9 09:16:27 CEST 2004

Dear Sir,
I am using R for the first time and I am looking for a function or a
command that allows to import Splus data into R. I have already heard about
functions called "readSdata" and readSfiles" in the "Rstreams" package. I
did not find the last new version of this package on the CRAN and its old
one did not work on R 1.8.0 (the vesrion that I am using).
Would you please mention me the updated package that I should install and
possibly the suitable function to apply.

Thanks in adavance.
M.S.