[R] R packages install problems linux - X not found (WhiteBoxEL 3)

Muhammad Subianto subianto at cs.uu.nl
Mon Aug 9 17:46:38 CEST 2004

Maybe you can try with the other RHEL clone like CentOS-3:
http://install.linux.duke.edu/pub/linux/add-on/distrib/centos-3.1/i386/rpms/R-1.9.0-0.duke.1.el3.i386.rpm
http://install.linux.duke.edu/pub/linux/add-on/distrib/centos-3.1/i386/srpms/R-1.9.0-0.duke.1.el3.src.rpm

Best wishes,
Muhammad Subianto