AW: [R] built-in Sweave-like documentation in R-2.x

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Aug 9 17:54:55 CEST 2004

If you name chunks that should be run together the same thing
(i.e. similar to how Noweb suggests that you should create documents),
then ess-eval-thread will evaluate  all chunks in the thread
(i.e. that noweb would have sent to the same file upon tangling).

This is similar to the ess-eval-chunk  ESS function.