[R] error when calling debugger()

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Mon Aug 9 22:12:04 CEST 2004

I ran across this behavior in debugger a while ago -- it is R Problem 2656.
As far as I know, no one has made any sense of what is happening in
debugger, but the bug that was the cause of debugger being called was
trying to subscript columns of a matrix that didn't exist.  (You can see the
example in the bug report.)  That doesn't seem like much of a hint in this
case, however.

Patrick Burns

Burns Statistics
patrick at burns-stat.com