[R] Install R for Windows

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Aug 13 16:13:46 CEST 2004

Clécio da Silva Ferreira wrote:

>   Hi
>
> I'm a Brazilian student and I'd like to work with R.
> But, I had some problems to install R for windows with shortcut of the
> statisticals packages in tool bar.

What do you mean with "shortcut of the statisticals packages in tool
bar." What are the "statistical packages" -- R packages?  What is the
"tool bar"?

> I'll be glad if you could help me to install it without miss the additionals
> packages I had install (more than 50!!)

Do you have them already installed or are you going to install them?
In the latter case, use install.packages().

Sounds to me like the problems are Windows specific, not R specific. If
I am right, please contact your local IT stuff (or Microsoft) for support.

Uwe Ligges