[R] analysis of life tables

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Aug 16 04:19:27 CEST 2004

      Have you considered library(survival) including "survreg"?

      Also, have you "read the posting guide!
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"?  You might be able to get
answers to many questions faster than you could from this list.  And
even if you don't get the answer, the posting guide might help you
formulate your question so the response(s) might be more helpful than
otherwise.

      I got 60 hits for "life table" in an "R site search" at
"www.r-project.org" -> search;  that included other suggestions that
might interest you.

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves