[R]...Why social scientists don't use R

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Wed Aug 18 21:39:49 CEST 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:16:21 -0700, "Cliff Lunneborg"
<cliff at ms.washington.edu> wrote :

> Years
>ago StatSci Europe published a handy little "Complete Listing of S-PLUS
>Functions", categorized in some way. I found it useful. Something
>similar for R would not go amiss. I know, it would want to be 420 pages
>rather than 42.

The R Reference manual does this for the base packages.  The HTML help
pages come sort of close for other packages, though they're on a
separate page for each package.  If you really want it all in one
place, it would presumably be fairly easy to modify the code that
produces those and have everything appear on one big page, or write a
script that glued together all the <RHOME>/library/html/00Index.html
files.

Duncan Murdoch