[R] Coagulation data by Box/Hunter/Hunter

T. Murlidharan Nair nair at sdsc.edu
Thu Aug 19 23:14:44 CEST 2004

Hi!!
Has anyone used the coagulation data for statistical analysis ?  I
managed to
get the data from the web but unsure of the way its supposed to read. I am
new to R so trying to gets myself familiarized with the statistical
tools using
available data.  I am appending the data I got of the web. If anyone is
aware of
its use I would welcome their input.
Cheers always!!
Murli

THIS IS DATAPLOT DATA FILE   BOXBLOOD.DAT
DIET EFFECT ON BLOOD COAGULATION
BOX, HUNTER & HUNTER (1978)
STATISTIC FOR EXPERIMENTERS
WILEY, PAGE 165-197 (MAIN EXAMPLE OF CHAPTER 6)
COMPLETELY RANDOMIZED DESIGN
NUMBER OF OBSERVATIONS = 24
TOTAL NUMBER OF VARIABLES PER LINE IMAGE = 3
   RESPONSE VARIABLE = BLOOD COAGULATION TIME
   FACTOR 1 = DIET (4 LEVELS)
   FACTOR 2 = RUN SEQUENCE
TO READ THIS FILE INTO DATAPLOT (AND ANALYZE)--
   SKIP 25
   READ BOXBLOOD.DAT Y X1 RUNSEQ
   CHAR X ALL
   PLOT Y X1 X1