[R] unsubscribe to R-help

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 23 17:57:26 CEST 2004

    Roger> There is also a digest option which is only mailed once daily.
    Roger> -roger

and there's an option to
    "don't get mail for the time being"
which I really recommend for people going away for a while who
don't even want to receive daily digests.

You can unset that option when you come back
(more easily than subscribe anew) and it gives a bit better
statistics about the number of R-help subscribers ;-)

-- and BTW: messages like the original shouldn't even make it to
   be posted the list; I do try trashing them before they waste everyone's
   time. At least subscribers should find out where to send such
   mails.  But this one slipped through my filters ...

Martin Maechler {Mailing list maintainer}