[R] Running R from CD?

Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Fri Aug 27 16:59:46 CEST 2004

Hi!

Make a isntallation of R on a PC where it is allowed. Install all packages you need.
Burn the installation folder (rw1091) on the CD.
Start R by clicking on Rgui.exe in the bin folder (rw1091/bin).
Or set a path on the command line to (CD drive letter) :\rw1091\bin
Or create a shortcut.
This should work.

Hope it helps.
Eryk

Ps. If you need to install afterwards package you have to set R_LIBS to a writable drive.