[R] (no subject)

Austin, Matt maustin at amgen.com
Tue Aug 31 04:07:39 CEST 2004

A correction.  You either need to open the plotting device prior to the
simulation that includes your plotting commands and close it after the
simulation or have the name change dynamically in your simulation so that
the runs go in separate files.

An example of the first method would be

postscript(file="/where/to/put/file/filename.ps")

## your simulation commands

dev.off()

for the second method more info would be needed to know how you are running
your simulation to help with dynamic naming.

--Matt