[R] Excel *.xls files, RODBC

Whit Armstrong Whit.Armstrong at tudor.com
Sun Dec 5 05:25:09 CET 2004

There is another way to read and write excel files using jakarta POI.
Hopefully, I'll have a package available in a week or so.  I have a working
example of writing a matrix from R to excel, but I haven't finished the read
excel portion of the code.  If anyone wants to give it a spin, contact me
off list and I'll send a copy.

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/index.html

Regards,
Whit