[R] Cocoa GUI: pasting in R Console yields syntax error

David Enot dle at aber.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 10:23:24 CET 2004

Anthony

I faced the same problem and it took me some time to spot the origin: I
have no clue where it can come from!( I suspect this happened when I
moved from 1.9.0 to 2.0.0, OS X 1.3...). I know that the built in R
editor is very handy: what I do is a "more myfile.r" on the terminal to
check if there are weird characters and then delete then directly with
the R editor. Not very efficient I reckon: OS X gurus may have another
solution!

   David